Universal Banker Certification Workshop:
Components of a Successful Branch Transformation Strategy
Join Extraco Consulting for a one (1) day workshop designed to educate participants in the basic components that led to the formation of the award winning Universal Banker Model, known as SWARM BankingTM. SWARM Banking is more than just a Universal Banker model, it is a holistic approach to the customer experience that ensures excellence beyond customer expectations. As a part of the workshop, see the model in action while touring a financial center where you can talk to employees and see all of the technology that enables the model to run smoothly. Learn about implementation hurdles and best practices from experienced change agents. Finally, identify how the model can be customized for your organization and help you differentiate from the myriad of Universal Banker models in the industry.
Workshop Topics Include:
- An Introduction to SWARM Banking & Branch Transformation
- Component 1: People - Recruiting, Hiring and Training
- Component 2: Products - Simplification and Effective Marketing
- Component 3: Processes - Mapping and Continuous Improvement Routines
- Component 4: Technology - The Enabler and Physical Spaces
Additional Program Content:
- Participate in a Financial Center Tour to "See the Model in Action"
- Question & Answer Session
- PDF copy of Seminar Presentations
Workshop Dates Available in 2017:
- September 12th
- December 12th
Workshop Dates Available in 2018:
- February 6th
- May 8th
- September 18th
- November 6th
Universal Banker Certification Workshop ONLY
1st Participant = $1,000
2nd + Participant(s) = $750 each
Combination with 1 Train-the-Trainer session:
1st Participant = $925
2nd + Participant(s) = $725 each
Combination with full Train-the-Trainer series:
1st Participant = $825
2nd + Participant(s) = $675 each
For a more detailed overview of the Train-the-Trainer seminar and topics for the Behavioral Training to support Universal Banker Strategies, view our brochure.
*Available only to bank and credit union attendees. Seminars are not available to vendor participants.